Saturday, September 16, 2017

I Heart Zapier!

This week has been an exhausting one... just got back from a trip to Cali and the timezone difference has me a sleep deprived.  Working on East Coast time and staying up with folks on West Coast time is like burning the candle on both ends.

Anyways, it looks like the Google Freebie project has finally picked up a few apps.  And the Apple Store version is still in full swing.

As I said, this week has been a busy with travel, but I plan to pick back up with a small scraping project and sharing the joy of Zapier!

I <3 Zapier!  

While IFTTT maybe an easy way to get your feet wet into the automation space, Zapier is where its really at.

I've heard of the site for ages, but never really checked it out.  I'm happy to say its everything I expected and more!!

Not only does it allow you to do connections similar to IFTTT, but they've upped the ability to edit inputs and chain different functions and workflows.  This is the playground we've been looking for.

So, I'll be demonstrating a couple projects for scraping using Zapier and AirTables and hopefully it'll be something you all find useful.

That's it for now.

Thanks,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment